HUNTER’S KLOAK® KLOAK MISTER INSTRUCTIONS
- Before first use, remove cap from Hunter’s Kloak®Scent Cartridge and insert into Mister with the warnings facing front.
- Turn Mister On/Off. Press and release power button.
- Operate Mister. Press and release time button to select setting of your choice.
The Hunter's Kloak® Mister can be set on 6, 9 and 15 second delays.
The following aftercare instructions are for the Kloak Mister:
- After use, remove the Scent Cartridge from Kloak Mister.Wipe the body and the mist outlet with a soft dry cloth. Do not use chemical cleaners.
- Do not touch the ultrasonic transducer (silver metal part) with any hard objects as it could cause damage.
- Place the Kloak Mister in a ventilated place to allow the internal parts to dry.
- If the Scent Cartridge is not empty after use, ensure that the screw cap remains tight in place, and ready for next use.
The following accessories are included with all Kloak Mister:
- Charging Cable. Plug the charging cable into the charging port on the right side of your Kloak Mister, and connect to any USB port or adapter. When the battery is completely drained, it takes approx. 4.5-5 hours to fully charge. A Gen 1 and Gen 2 Kloak Mister battery will last approx. 4.5 hours, and Kloak Misters Pro and Ghost will last for approx. 8 hours. Charge light will turn to green when fully charged. The three mist indicator lights will blink when the battery reaches 10% charge.
- Lanyard. Use to carry the Kloak Mister or hang it from a blind or tree. (see diagrams for attaching)
The following accessories are included ONLY with the Gen 1 and Gen 2 Kloak Misters:
- Hunter’s Kloak® Earth Scent Cartridge. Use to conceal your odor during the hunt. Store with the cap secured in a cool, dry location out of direct sunlight. Do not freeze.
- Battery. When the battery is completely drained, it takes approx. 4.5 hours to fully charge. Charge light will turn from red to green when fully charged. A yellow charge light will show when the battery level reaches 15%.
The following warnings are for the Kloak Mister and use of Hunter’s Kloak® Scent Cartridges:
For outdoor use only. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Combustible. Do not allow fluid to contact eyes. In the case of accidental eye exposure, flush eyes with water and seek medical attention. Do not ingest fluid. Contents are harmful or fatal if swallowed. If swallowed do not induce vomiting and contact poison control or seek medical attention. Avoid frequent or prolonged contact with skin. May cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Failure to follow warnings may result in serious injury. Manufacturer is not responsible for injury or damage caused by the misuse of the product.
IF THREE LEDs FLASH with no mist activity, confirm that the Scent Cartridge is not loose – reload if necessary. If tight, the Scent Cartridge may be damaged & may need to be replaced.
Supplier’s Declaration of Conformity 47 CFR § 2.1077 Compliance Information
Unique Identifier: Hunter’s Kloak Single Mist Unit, Model Numbers 007253 and 007345
Responsible Party – U.S. Contact Information
Odin's Innovations, LLC
114 N. Vine El Dorado, KS 67042
FCC Compliance Statement: Hunter’s Kloak Single Mist Unit, Model Numbers 007253 and 007345
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undersired operation.